- High Quality Lycra
- One size fits S,M,L
- Color: pink, as shown in the second picture
- open back as shown in the second picture
- Made in Brazil
- Comfy, stretchy
- Machine wash
- 18% nylon Elastane
- Looks great with your favorite jeans
- all prices are in american dollars US$
Highest quality brazilian Fabric used on our bodies.
Oeko-Tex® 100 – Class I certified, attesting to the absence of toxic products to human skin in our textile, including the children’s line.
European Flax®Certification that guarantees the origin of the linen used, ensuring its quality and non-pollution of soil from its origin in the plantation.
• Biodegradable Amni®Soul Eco® nylon – a new technology Brazilian development
• DuPont’s® APEXA®compostable polyester fiber, developed in partnership with Ichimura Sangyo of Japan. This technology makes it possible under appropriate conditions, to turn waste into fertilizer.
• Lenzing’s Micromodal®and Tencel® cellulosic fibers, known worldwide for their environmental certifications such as the European Eco- Label.